Meals at Home will deliver meals to:
- Those who are unable to shop or cook for themselves
- Individuals without anyone in the immediate area to assist with meal preparation on a regular basis
- Anyone who requires a medically prescribed diet too complicated for home preparation
- Those who need help on a short-term basis after hospitalization, accident, or illness or when the primary caregiver needs a respite
- A family member who is caregiving for one of our clients
Meals are made available without regard to age or income of the recipients. Meal cost is based on a sliding scale dependent on income.
Meals at Home welcomes referrals from:
- Family members or friends
- Hospital discharge planners
- Visiting nurses
- Social service agencies
- Religious and community organizations
For further information concerning eligibility, contact us at 847-251-6827.
Join us for our 45th anniversary!
Saturday, May 18th, 2013, 6-8 pm
Sheridan Shore Yacht Club, 20 Harbor Drive, Wilmette
(Enter at Gilson Park entrance on Sheridan Road)
Live Jazz from The Evanston High School Jazz Quartet
Cocktails Food Silent Auction & Raffle